People + investments are a powerful combination
Funding by the TVA and local power distributors allows us to help you navigate the
local, national, and private considerations for site location.
What are you waiting for?
3 states, 1 contact
You have specific needs and concerns that must be addressed before making a decision on a site. We create custom informational packages to help you make the decision that is best for you. We also help coordinate site visits and introduce you to key partners. We help you with all of the following.
Labor & Training
- Labor availability information
- Wage, salary and benefit data
- Pre-employment & on-the-job training information
- Labor draw and commuting pattern information
- Local employer interviews
- Economic overview
- Cost of living/housing comparisons
- Demographic data
- Common and contract carrier contacts
- Customs and foreign trade zone information/contacts
- Airfreight service analysis and comparisons
- Airline passenger service analysis & comparisons
Site Location Planning
- Zoning information
- Preliminary site and facility layout data
- Access to SEIDA regional real estate data base
- Space requirements matched to building and site inventory
- Industrial and commercial property tours
- Contractor contacts
- Design-build information
- National cost comparisons
The SEIDA service area includes 22 counties in 3 states where tax and incentive packages vary. We work in partnership with state and local governments to assist you in lowering your cost of getting facilities operational.